FUNDAMENTAL AND CLINICAL
PEER-REVIEWED SCIENTIFIC JOURNAL
PEER REVIEW POLICY
1. All the papers undergo Editorial Board review and then, if Editorial Board members consider them of high priority, double blinded peer review according to the field.
2. Peer review reports are registered and stored for five years. Verified copies of review reports can be sent to the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation in the case of a special inquiry.
3. Peer reviewers are informed about all confidential issues and are restricted to make copies of the papers.
4. The standard duration of peer review is three weeks. All peer review reports are discussed by Editorial Board members after their completion and are then immediately sent to authors.
5. Peer reviewers and Editorial Board members can render three decisions: 1) accept as is; 2) major or minor revision; 3) reject. The final decision is based on the opinions of peer reviewers, Editorial Board members, and Editor-in-Chief. All the papers sent for revision should be revised within two months. If the paper is rejected, Editorial Board send a letter describing the reasons for rejection.
6. Journal does not publish papers which are under consideration or published elsewhere, which does not fit the formatting requirements, and in the cases when authors decline to perform a revision.
Editorial address: Voroshilova Street 22a, Kemerovo 650056, Russian Federation
Tel/Fax: +7 (3842) 734856, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2016 "FUNDAMENTAL AND CLINICAL MEDICINE". Kemerovo State Medical University